The new year is upon us and in the fall we will mark 50 years since graduating as part of Wakefield High School's class of 1969! Below is updated information about plans for our 50th reunion the weekend of September 28-29, 2019. PLEASE NOTE: the weekend is the same but dates for activities have changed. Plans include:
Saturday, September 28, 2019
• Afternoon tours of the high school (new in 2013)
• Early evening happy hour at one of classmate Freddie Lutz's restaurants in Arlington
Sunday September 29, 2019
• Brunch or lunch for student groups: plan a gathering with classmates from an athletic team, student government organization, music or dance group, service club, theater production, or other Wakefield activity; contact Jeanie and Marilyn for help connecting with members of your group!
• Official reunion dinner at Army Navy Country Club in Arlington, with plans for live music by fellow alums!
• A block of rooms is reserved for reunion attendees at the Ritz Carlton Pentagon City for two nights, September 28 and 29, at a reduced rate of $159 per night plus tax (plus parking if needed); many other hotels are also available nearby.
Look for more details in the spring, when ticket sales will begin!
If you have not yet provided your contact info (email address especially) send it soon to the class email address: email@example.com.
Questions? Want to volunteer? Contact Jeanie Walls Knisely and Marilyn Holmes at the class email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See you in September!
JOHN ALAMI DONALD P BISHOP SHERRY A BRESSETTE MCARTHUR JUDITH F CAMPBELL THOMAS F COOK TIMOTHY CURTIS GAIL M FELTER SANDRA K GILLESPIE JOHN ALLEN HARGROVE PAMELA R HAWKE CHERYL ANITRESS HILL HERBERT L JOHNSON MYRA LYNN LAMBERT ANN ARCHER LUPTON MARGAURITE V MAYO JAMES J MEDINA SCOTT NEWMAN BILL PHILLIPS SUZANNE RICHARD LARRY O SMITH ELINOR A TERRY STEPHEN T VON ABLE SHERRYL J WILLETTE